The Spring Session is for dedicated beach players to get a jump on the beach season before it starts in April. No longer is beach volleyball a 3 month season. Several girls are training 8 months out of the year and striving to receive beach volleyball scholarships in college!
Program Duration: This program will begin on Jan 8th and run through April 27th.
- 12’s, 14’s, 16’s, & 18’s this program is for the girls that have committed to become better at beach volleyball and get ahead in the spring season instead of waiting till summer. Our Spring Session works around the High School beach season. The group will lead by Kelly Drobeck and Jeff Smith.
Cost $1080 (make up to 4-5 payment) uniform package included
Cost Includes a lulu lemon top, T-shirt, zipper hoody jacket, and 30 practices coached by professional beach volleyball players. The spring season offers over 50 plus hours of instruction, and 25 training sessions with True Fitness or Yoga at the end of every practice. The season starts on Jan 8th and ends April 27th.
Partners: You will not need a partner for this program but if you do, you can request to train with her.
Tryouts: No tryouts for the spring season. To register click on the registration link on our homepage, or email [email protected]
Deadline to register: Jan. 5th 2019 Email: [email protected]
This is our primary summer program that we have been running for the last 10 years. Every practice will have 90 minutes of volleyball instruction with a professional volleyball player and a 30-45 min training session with our professional strength and conditioning coach by True Fitness.
Register here: https://692west.com/summer-2021-registration/
Girls Level 12’s, 14’s, 16’s, and 18’s: Beginners to Advanced
Start Date: May 10-July 30
Days of the week of practice: Monday- Friday (each athlete will practice 2-3 times per week for 25 practices this summer) each athlete will be assigned a practice schedule. The groups will remain the same but players may move courts based on registration.
Practice Times: 3:45-6:00 then moves to morning 8:30-10:45 during summer break
Cost: $1075 Group A and B (2-3 payments) $175 deposit applied to balance. Cost Includes a t-shirt, or a tank top, Lululemon sports top, and Blenders sunglasses. National Team Price is $1475, and includes extra practices and traveling gear.
Kelly Drobeck will be the lead coach for the summer season and it’s our favorite season. Over the last 7 years we have placed over 44 athletes in some of the best colleges in the NCAA to play beach.
Deadline to Register (RSVP): Sunday April 21st for current players, then will open it up to the public. We have no room for anyone new and you will have first priority to register. Don’t delay because we will sell out with limited room.
- 2021 Girls Practice Schedule-Session 1 Group A
- May 10th Monday 3:45-6:00
- May 12th Wed 3:45-6:00
- May 17th Mon 3:45-6:00
May 19th Wed 3:45-6:00
- May 24th Monday 3:45-6:00
- May 26th Wed 3:45-6:00
- June 2nd Wed 3:45-6:00
- June 4th Friday 3:45-6:00
- June 7th Monday 3:45-6:00
- June 9th Wed 3:45-6:00
- June 14th Monday 3:45-6:00
- Morning Schedule Begins
- June 16th Wed 8:30-10:45
- June 21st Mon 8:30-10:45
- June 23rd Wed 8:30-10:45
- June 28th Mon 8:30-10:45
- June 30th Wed 8:30-10:45
- July 7th Wed 8:30-10:45
- July 9th Friday 8:30-10:45
- July 12th Mon 8:30-10:45
- July 14th Wed 8:30-10:45
- July 19th Mon 8:30-10:45
- July 21st Wed 8:30-10:45
- July 23rd Friday 8:30-10:45
- July 26th Mon 8:30-10:45
- July 28 Wed 8:30-10:45
- National Team Practice
- May 14th Friday 3:45-5:45 National Team Practice
- May 21 Friday 3:45-5:45 National Team Practice
- May 28th Friday 3:45-5:45 National Team Practice
- June 11th Friday 3:45-5:45 National Team Practice
- June 18th Friday 8:30-10:30 National Team Practice
- June 25th Friday 8:30-10:30 National Team Practice
- Session 1B
- May 11th Tuesday 3:45-6:00
- May 13th Thursday 3:45-6:00
- May 18th Tuesday 3:45-6:00
- May 20th Thursday 3:45-6:00
- May 25th Tuesday 3:45-6:00
- May 27th Thursday 3:45-6:00
- June 1st Tuesday 3:45-6:00
- June 3rd Thursday 3:45-6:00
- June 8th Tuesday 3:45-6:00
- June 10th Thursday 3:45-6:00
- June 15th Tuesday 3:45-6:00
- Morning Schedule Begins
- June 17th Thursday 8:30-10:45
- June 22nd Tuesday 8:30-10:45
- June 24th Thursday 8:30-10:45
- June 29th Tuesday 8:30-10:45
- July 1st Thursday 8:30-10:45
- July 8th Thursday 8:30-10:45
- July 13th Tuesday 8:30-10:45
- July 15th Thursday 8:30-10:45
- July 20th Tuesday 8:30-10:45
- July 22nd Thursday 8:30-10:45
- July 27th Tuesday 8:30-10:45
- July 29th Thursday 8:30-10:45
- August 3rd Tuesday 8:30-10:45
- August 5th Thursday 8:30-10:45
- Girls Level 12’s, 14’s, 16’s, and 18’s: Beginners to Advanced
- Boys level: 6th, 7th, 8th graders: Beginners to Intermediate
Start Date: June 16th-August 5th
Days of the week of practice: Monday- Friday (each athlete will practice 2-3 times per week for 16 practices this summer) each athlete will be assigned a practice schedule.
Practice Times: 10:45-12:45
Cost: $690 Group A and B (2-3 payments) $190 deposit applied to balance. Cost Includes a t-shirt, or a tank top, LuluLemon sports top, and Blender Sun glasses.
Deadline to Register (RSVP): June 1st or till we sell out.
- 2021 Practice Schedule Session 2 Group A
- June 16th Wed 10:45-12:45
- June 18th Friday 10:45-12:45
- June 21st Mon. 10:45-12:45
- June 23rd Wed 10:45-12:45
- June 28th Mon 10:45-12:45
- June 30th Wed 10:45-12:45
- July 7th Wed 10:45-12:45
- July 9th Friday 10:45-12:45
- July 12th Mon 10:45-12:45
- July 14th Wed 10:45-12:45
- July 16th Fri 10:45-12:45
- July 19th Mon 10:45-12:45
- July 21st Wed 10:45-12:45
- July 23rd Friday 10:45-12:45
- July 26th Mon 10:45-12:45
- July 28th Wed 10:45-12:45
- Session 2 Group B
- June 17th Thursday 10:45-12:45
- June 22nd Tuesday 10:45-12:45
- June 24th Thursday 10:45-12:45
- June 29th Tuesday 10:45-12:45
- July 1st Thursday 10:45-12:45
- July 6th Tuesday 10:45-12:45
- July 8th Thursday 10:45-12:45
- July 13th Tuesday 10:45-12:45
- July 15th Thursday 10:45-12:45
- ***July 16th FRIDAY 8:30-10:45
- July 20th Tuesday 10:45-12:45
- July 22nd Thursday 10:45-12:45
- July 27th Tuesday 10:45-12:45
- July 29th Thursday 10:45-12:45
- Aug 3rd Tuesday 10:45-12:45
- Aug 5th Thursday 10:45-12:45
Tournaments: There are 8-10 tournaments in Ocean Beach run by the CBVA and up the coast every weekend. 692 will be going to “BVCA Club Championship” in Hermosa Beach if selected on July 16-20. All tournaments are optional.
Partners: No partner needed, but some girls already have a partner they want to play with and other girls do not come to us with a partner. We do our best to match these girls with a partner, but in the end it is your choice who you play with.
Location: South Mission where Brighton Court intersects the boardwalk. Park at South Mission parking lot and walk up the boardwalk 200 yards to Brighton Court (all streets dead end into training the boardwalk).
*stay tuned for more information on our upcoming fall session!!